PS Technical Resources' project management team can take on any challenge including new capital projects, facility renovations/retrofits, process improvements, equipment installations, and utility installations and modifications. We've been there and done that—all over the world.
Let us relieve your project management burden.
Project PlanningDon't have the internal expertise you require? Get advice on the latest advancements in packaging design, materials, and manufacturing methods before you dive into production.
- Product design evaluations
- Assist with supplier and material selection
- Develop product qualification and production equipment requirement standards
- Knowledge of key industry benchmarks and milestones
- Assume key production responsibilities, from scheduling to process management
Project ManagementOur project managers arrive with the skill sets you need to drive successful plastics manufacturing operations on a daily basis. We'll help you assemble the internal teams and manage third party service providers such as design firms, trade contractors, construction managers, equipment suppliers, and material suppliers to bring your project to a successful completion.
- Specifications development for equipment bids and recommendations
- Manage design review and approval cycles
- Supervision of project engineers and outside consultants for a unified management approach
- Coordination of tasks with other internal departments including maintenance, EH&S, and operations to facilitate communications among all project stakeholders.